Saturday, February 17, 2024

A true story

 A True Story

    I met a guy, I'll call him Phil (not his real name), on an app called Telegram. We didn't talk a lot as he is in Europe and I am on the west coast of the USA and the time difference is nine hours. But we shared pictures of our families and talked about what we did for a living. He ran two are galleries and I am a retired longshoreman from the Port of Seattle. He also did a lot of fun stuff with his mates and spends a lot of time in Switzerland. Like I said we didn't communicate a lot, very sporadic, sometimes we didn't chat for weeks, but somehow he kept in contact with.
    One day he asked me if was willing to look at a Cryptocurrency company that he was with. I told him that I had be burnt by three other companies and that I was leery of them as they seem to get a cease and desist order and they shut down with all of the people's money, needless to say I was not a happy camper about that as I am retired living on a fixed income. He was good with that and never ever pressured me to get involved with his company.
    Fast forward about six months maybe more I don't really remember. One day he asked me if he could fund my account as I opened one with his company to check it out, it was too rich for my blood and I told him I didn't know how I felt about that because well it just didn't seem right to me. But of course I said yes, thinking maybe he might throw $100 in my account. But no he put $3000 in my account and well I was totally blown away by this. That was two weeks ago and now that has earned my $222!
    I told him thank you, what else could I say, and also told that it was a blessing and that I am praying for him and his beautiful little family!

Here's to you as this is how I feel about "Phil"! 
Again this really happened to me. Take care and God bless you!

John DeLeo

No comments:

Post a Comment